Saturday 4 September 2010

13 Days of WSPR Spot Stats

The multi-mode beacon has now been running for nearly two weeks (during much of which I've been away on business - I write from HB-land).

Here's the overnight spots for the period...

You can see that my earlier thesis of "quiet nights" holds pretty well for weekdays - but there was some activity through the nights last weekend.

The pattern is perhaps clearer by averaging across the daily records, the result of which is seen here...

I'm still travelling throughout next week - but there's nobody at home to pull the power on my remote command, so the beacon is now QRT for a while.

...-.- de m0xpd

1 comment:

  1. Good job ! I observed similar results on my QRSS video, but without any statistical aspect.
    72, F4GKA

    ReplyDelete